GreatBuildz is a quickly growing Los Angeles startup that’s transforming the way homeowners find and hire trusted renovation contractors. Home renovation is a $400B industry; unfortunately, 50% of homeowners report having a negative experience with their contractor. We’re a small team of energetic, ambitious people who are passionate about helping homeowners achieve a positive, stress-free remodeling experience.
We blend technology, construction knowledge and a high level of customer service to match our clients with top-notch, rigorously screened contractors. We’ve made Customer Service our superpower’ by providing clients with ongoing support from a real human to ensure their renovation goes smoothly. Join us in revolutionizing the way people find great contractors and remodel their homes.
GreatBuildz is looking for a Los Angeles-based Relationship Manager to join our growing team. Ideal candidate would have 2+ years of experience in sales or real estate.
Compensation: $30-$40/hour + performance bonuses
Part-Time Position, Flexible Hours (15-30 hours/week)
The Relationship Manager position is a great fit for someone who enjoys meeting new people, building relationships, and working in a flexible, entrepreneurial and low-stress environment.
- Promote & spread the word about GreatBuildz to real estate agents; network and create relationships with agents by visiting real estate offices.
- Communicate with real estate office managers, create & perform presentations at staff meetings and sponsored lunches.
- Coordinate with other service providers (escrow/title/home warranty, etc) to co-sponsor real estate office lunches/presentations/events.
- Seek out and attend realtor networking functions, industry events & trade shows.
- Regularly report your progress & results to managers and discuss ideas for improvement.
- 2+ years professional experience in sales/marketing to Realtors (title/home warranty/NHD sale rep) or as a real estate agent
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Sales, Communications or related field, or equivalent experience
- Friendly/helpful on the phone and in person & good at building relationships with clients
- Approachable, with a friendly personality that puts potential clients at ease and builds their trust.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Relentlessly driven with a collaborative spirit
- Qualities: Authentic, Curious, Empathetic, Good listener, Loves People
- Construction knowledge or experience a plus
- Valid Drivers license & insurance